McDermott Will & Emery’s Alcohol Law Advisor blog provides insight into the complex issues concerning alcohol regulation and distribution.
Our alcohol regulatory and distribution lawyers represent clients across the full spectrum of US and international matters, including issues such as licensing, permitting, production, product formulation, taxation, trade practices, transportation, distribution, labeling, advertising and marketing of alcohol beverages. The combination of our deep knowledge of the alcohol industry along with the strengths of McDermott’s regulatory practice makes us the first choice law firm for many of the biggest names in the industry.
Chambers USA has consistently ranked McDermott as a tier one (the highest ranking) national alcohol beverage practice and the team has been lauded as the “best in the business.”
If you have questions or topic suggestions, please let us know via the Contact form, or reach out to one of our editors directly.
- Oregon Issues New Guidance on Hard Seltzer Classification
- Pennsylvania Governor Calls for Cannabis Legalization and State Alcohol Tax Relief
- Five Tips for Making Boozy Ice Cream That’s Legal
- Ohio Case Will Likely Determine Whether Other States Use 21st Amendment Enforcement Act
- Non-Alcoholic Beer Regulation 101