McDermott Will & Emery’s Alcohol Law Advisor blog provides insight into the complex issues concerning alcohol regulation and distribution.
Our alcohol regulatory and distribution lawyers represent clients across the full spectrum of US and international matters, including issues such as licensing, permitting, production, product formulation, taxation, trade practices, transportation, distribution, labeling, advertising and marketing of alcohol beverages. The combination of our deep knowledge of the alcohol industry along with the strengths of McDermott’s regulatory practice makes us the first choice law firm for many of the biggest names in the industry.
Chambers USA has consistently ranked McDermott as a tier one (the highest ranking) national alcohol beverage practice and the team has been lauded as the “best in the business.”
If you have questions or topic suggestions, please let us know via the Contact form, or reach out to one of our editors directly.
- The Expanding Landscape of Alcohol Delivery Services
- TTB Issues Four-Part Series on Health-Related Alcohol Marketing Claims
- A Toast to Celebrate Women’s History Month
- TTB Publishes Phase 2 of Labeling and Advertising Modernization Rule
- Ruling Permits On-Premises Beer and Wine Licenses for New York Movie Theaters